Ways To Partner With Us
Over 26,000 children, 600 SOS Moms and Aunts, 440 Family Homes in 32 Villages spread across India. Our journey in started in 1964 when we set up our first SOS Children’s Village in India. Had it not been for the support and generosity of patrons like you, our journey may not have been possible at all.
To sustain our current level of work and manage the over 7000 children who currently live in our Children’s Villages across India, we are in need of support. Not a one-time donation, but a sustained support. A lot of ground still remains uncovered. India has 20 million children without adequate parental care. We need your help at each and every step. Together we can ensure that no child grows up alone.
1. Family Home Sponsor: Each SOS Children’s Village has about 10 Family Homes. You can meet the expenses of one or more Family Homes which includes children’s education, nutrition and medical expenses.INR 12,96,000 per Family Home, per annum.
2. Corporate Educational Partner: Sponsor the education of children for one year or more.INR 10,80,000 for 50 children per annum.
INR 21,60,000 for 100 children per annum.
3. Family Strengthening Programme: A community based programme to support under-privileged children who are at risk of losing parental care and basic amenities of education and health.INR 10,08,000 for a cluster of 100 children and caregivers.
4. Capital Asset: You can support funding of the establishment of Youth Hostel, Learning Centre, Retired Mother’s Home, or fulfil similar needs.INR 50 lacs-1.5 crore approximately for funding depending on the nature of the project.
5. SOS Children’s Village: You can help us meet the running expenses of an SOS Children’s Village.INR one to three crores approximately per annum.
6. Cause Related Marketing: A company can donate proceeds or a fixed percentage from the sale of one or more of its products, including new brands launched, to SOS India. This also includes retail tie-ups where customers support the cause via the company’s outlets.
7. Pay Roll Giving: A small portion from the monthly salary of willing employees is donated to SOS with or without matching grant from the company.
8. Events: An existing or new event where SOS India is the charity partner.
9. Others: In kind donations, branding and awareness tie-ups and other innovative platforms.