4. June 2018
SOS India welcomes the 2018 batch of SOS Buddies
With a bunch of young, energetic individuals, SOS Children's Villages of India has commenced the 3rd edition of its Internship Programme SOS Buddy
SOS Children’s Villages of India rolled out its 3rd edition of Internship Programme SOS Buddy this summer break! With enthusiasm and energetic young minds at work, the internship focuses on helping them gain career oriented skills by working with and within a well established organisation.
Interns are inducted through a structured three day orientation programme that includes theoretical and practical knowledge and exposure to projects. They get an opportunity to interact with and learn from the senior management of the organisation.
How can you help?
Depending on the interest of the interns, they get an opportunity to work in different verticals like fundraising, communication, operations and donor servicing etc. With rigorous participation in activities like corporate campaigns, resident welfare association shows and many others, resource mobilisers serve as change agents who spread awareness about the work of SOS India and raise funds for its cause.
Role of the Buddies
All enrolled Buddies are trained at our National Office by some of our experienced team leaders. Their contribution helps us in raising awareness as well as funds for over 26,000 children under our care across the country.
Perks of being an SOS Buddy
- Besides getting knowledge and experience, working with SOS Children’s Villages of India helps you have an edge for your job selection in future by enhancing your life skills
- You are given exposure of working in the development sector through a structured programme
- You break the monotony of your daily routine and start afresh on a completely new project
- You get to meet and interact with many new people, helping you build your social network
- It is a great value addition to your CV/Resume
- You get an Internship Certificate, undersigned by the CEO of SOS Children's Villages of India
“Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
The programme takes place in three metros: Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.