Family Strengthening Programme
The Family Strengthening Programme is a precautionary programme designed to prevent children from losing parental care or being abandoned and to help families escape from the vicious circle of poverty; it strives towards helping families reach self-reliance. The FSP is functional in all 32 projects across India and is currently taking care of over 17,000 children. Beneficiaries enrolled under this programme come from varied socio-economic backgrounds and vulnerable cross sections of society. The FSP is initiated in areas that fall within the range of 30 km radius from an SOS Children’s Village.
- 17, 526 children benefitted
- 7,000 families strengthened
- 478 Self Help Groups (SHGs) created and operationalized
- 250-300% increase in income of strengthened families
What you get as a Donor
- FSP Village Report to be given annually
- Receipt and a Welcome Letter
- SOS Messenger
All Donations to SOS India are 50% tax exempted u/s 80G.