To increase face to face solicitations with ‘LARGE’ CORPORATE donors to meet the fund raising objectives of SOS India and to ensure end to end donor servicing for the assigned Region.
Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for achieving the fund raising target for the Region assigned – NORTHERN India. To personally lead the corporate marketing initiatives in assigned area - with special focus on lead generation, customization & best fitments with Corporate CSR strategies and achieving set targets as per the objectives of the organization
- Monitor achievement of Fund Raising targets and provide support, mentorship & leadership to the team members wherever necessary
- Obtain and share information on best practices/success stories with team members to build capabilities and increase fund generation
- Co-ordinate internal communications and awareness of organization direction, mission, aims and activities
- Responsible for conducting survey of potential markets for fund raising
- Responsible for building a learning and development culture for fundraising team – CRM initiatives, empanelment with reputed intermediaries, maintaining good relations with senior management of corporate donors
- Responsible for proposal writing/processing of grant application
Qualifications & Experience
Education: Master's degree / Diploma in a field with relevance to the position
Experience: 8-10 years of experience in the relevant field with proven track record
To be posted at Delhi office. Candidate should have willingness to travel frequently.