- Develop the communication strategy and roadmap for SOS India
- Developing Digital strategy with ROI focused investments in Digital campaigns and communication.
- Responsible for acquiring donors digitally.
- Identifying various opportunities of communication and building on those opportunities.
- Identifying the media plan and implementing the same.
- Developing the campaign strategy and work closely with fundraising team to implement the same.
- Explore and fructify opportunities of building partnerships with print and digital media companies and other companies with an objective of improving visibility of the organisation.
- Creating Development communication:
- Suggesting ideas for developing communication collaterals
- Preparing guidelines for the usage of communication material
- Documenting the implementation and preparing impact reports
- Creating communication material like presentations, leaflets, documents, etc. maintaining the required tone and voice
- Handling the publication of company‘s internal communication materials e.g. Newsletters, Brochures, Impact Reports, Success stories, case studies.
- Developing the Content and Artwork (preferable) for print advertisements.
Event organizing and management
- Responsible for end to end planning of events at the organization
- Helping in organizing other internal events like award ceremonies and celebrations.
- Helping in creating relevant communication material like banners, backdrops, folders etc.
Vendor relation management
- Coordinating with the design agencies on creating communication material like posters, banners, hoardings, flipcharts, leaflets etc.
- Giving the required briefs on communication content to Agencies (PR & Advertising).
- Content Management of website, and all communication on social media.
- Update all the online mediums of communication from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators
Targets planned vs. achieved
Within SOS India:
Outside SOS India:
INGOs and NGOs
Posted at the National Office
Qualifications & Experience
Master's degree / Diploma in a field with relevance to the position.
10-12 years of experience in the relevant field with proven track record.
Excellent communication skills (English and Hindi). Must have significant and proven writing, presentation and people management skills.