UNIQUE CONCEPT OF FAMILY STRENGTHENING PROGRAMME (FSP)
FSP is a preventive community intervention programme that empowers children and women from poor and vulnerable cross sections i.e. children of widows, single women and below poverty line families. It is designed to do the following:
- Prevents and contains abandonment of children by their families.
- Aims at enabling families to move out of the vicious cycle of poverty towards greater dignity and self-reliance by ensuring education of children, skilling, income generation and capacity building of the primary care givers in a span of 5-7 years.
- Empowers mothers, the primary care givers, socio-economically through SHG formation.
- Advocates for rights of children in partnership with Governments, NGOs and communities.
IMPACTING AND TRANSFORMING LIVES
- 17526 children
- 7000 locations
- 478 Self Help Groups
- 250 - 300% increase in monthly income in families
YOUR HELP CAN TRANSFORM A COMMUNITY
You can impact and transform a community with your support, helping us to empower vulnerable children and women of our country. Children are the future of the country and it is not enough to hope for a better tomorrow. Together, let us help your country prosper!
HOW YOUR SUPPORT WILL STRENGTHEN FAMILIES?
- Retain children within their safety net
- Empower women towards self-reliance and strengthened families
- Empower and strengthen communities to protect children
- Create enabling environment, leading to sustainable development of the community
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
HOW YOUR MONEY WILL BE UTILISED
Your valuable contribution towards this program will lead to transformation of the lives of women and children in the following ways:
- Health and Nutrition
- Holistic Development
- Livelihood Support and capacity building for individuals and groups
- Formation of Self Help Groups (SHGs)
- Awareness Generation and community mobilisation
- Skilling the youth for enhancing employability
Failed to load widget object.
BENEFITS YOU RECEIVE AS A SPONSOR
We are always glad to welcome new members such as yourself into our SOS family, hoping that we can continue to count on your support.
As a sponsor, you receive the following:
- A receipt for your donation and tax exemption benefit
- Access to an online donor portal containing details of your association with SOS Children’s Villages of India.
- A bi-annual newsletter which keeps you updated about the activities at SOS Children’s Villages of India.
- Community Report once a year.