1. Shiv Khera visits SOS Children’s Village Begusarai
Noted writer & motivational speaker Mr. Shiv Khera, along with, Mr. Rana Randhir Singh, Minister of Cooperative Development, Government of Bihar, visited SOS Children’s Village Begusarai, on 24 April 2019. They appreciated SOS India’s work towards vulnerable children and also interacted with our SOS Mothers and children in the village.
2. When creativity calls | SOS India collaborates with Art’est- An Art Abode
SOS India in collaboration with the Embassy of Hungary, New Delhi and Art’est- An Art Abode, Gurugram, organised a workshop on Stone Art in SOS Children’s Village Faridabad on 28 April 2019. Focusing on alternative art mediums, the workshop was conducted by artists Magyar Judit Maria (Hungary) and Vinita Vasu (India); it was curated by Mr. Neerajj Mittra, a renowned visual artist and the Goodwill Ambassador of SOS Children’s Villages of India.
3. Victories that last a lifetime!
Our sports stars Manimeghlai and Shruti from SOS Children’s Village Khajuri Kalan dared to dream big and win big too! Manimeghlai won a gold medal and Shruti bagged silver in cycling at the Special Olympics World Summer Games 2019 in Abu Dhabi. They were felicitated by APL Apollo Tubes and Delhi Capitals on their momentous achievement on 26 April 2019 at #IndiasInnerStrength, an event organised by APL Apollo Tubes.
4. Anuja Bansal talks to the CSR Journal
Anuja Bansal, Secretary General of SOS Children’s Villages of India, talks to The CSR Journal in an exclusive interview about her views on the situation of parentless children in India and SOS Children’s Villages of India’s work for the same.
Click here to read the full interview: http://bit.ly/2DuFlPb
5. SOS India collaborates with Marks & Spencer
SOS Children’s Villages Of India in collaboration with Marks & Spencer has come out with a new initiative, where every time you shop at a Marks & Spencer Store, you can donate the change from your bill towards a greater cause of helping once parentless & abandoned children at SOS India.
6. Our boys make us proud!
SOS Children’s Village Puducherry in collaboration with Child Line 1098 organised an Inter-NGO Volleyball competition on 31st March 2019. We are happy to share that our youth stood out with their outstanding performance and won the competition.
Congratulations boys, you make us proud!!
- Lead to Lift: Vision of the Youth
- July Round up
- August Round up
- September Round up
- International Women’s Day: Liberating Women One Step At A time
- International Day of Happiness: Finding Joy Within
- March Round Up
- New Beginnings Are For Everyone
- April Round Up
- May Round Up
- Celebrating ties of Loyalty, Truth and Honour
- World Day Against Child Labour: A Step Towards Change
- June Round Up
- A peep into the life of a child without a home
- MALNUTRITION IN CHILDREN: A Raging Concern