1. Launch of Crowdfunding Campaign on Ketto: SOS India launched a crowdfunding campaign on Ketto to raise money for the stationery supply of a child for a month. This gave a platform to many people to donate as little as INR 80 to spread happiness and joy in the life of many young children.
Click here to visit the campaign: http://bit.ly/DonateForStationery
2. Wish Tree at Snapdeal and Great India Palace (GIP) Mall: To make the festive season merrier, employees of Snapdeal got the opportunity to contribute and donate for the children of SOS Children’s Villages of India. For the same purpose, a Wish Tree was placed within their corporate office in Gurugram on the 27th and 28th of December, 2017 from 9:30am-6pm.
A similar event also took place at the GIP Mall, Noida from 21st to 23rd December, 2017 from 10:30am-9pm.
3. Lowe’s India makes a generous donation to SOS India: Lowe’s India, the global in-house center of Lowe’s Companies Inc., a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company headquartered in Mooresville, NC, U. https://littlescholarsnyc.com/ S., announced a generous donation to SOS Children’s Villages of India, as part of its ongoing commitment to serving communities in India. As part of its Phase 1, Lowe’s India inaugurated a Basketball Court in SOS Children’s Village Bangalore.
4. AIMA Award 2017: SOS Children’s Villages of India won the award for ‘Breakthrough Innovation in Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility’ as part of the 7th Edition of the Innovation Practitioners Summit 2017 of AIMA (All India Management Association). This meet was also covered by four leading publications mentioned below:
The Tribune: http://bit.ly/TribuneIndia
The Retail Times: http://bit.ly/Theretailtimes
EducationWorld India: http://bit.ly/EducationWorld
Easy Shiksha: http://bit.ly/EasyShiksha
5. Victory at National Taekwondo Championship: Kavita, Sonam and Kajal from SOS Children’s Village Greenfields won two golds and one silver medal respectively in the 2nd STAI National Taekwondo Championship, held on the 18th and 19th of November, 2017, at Jamia Sports Complex, New Delhi. SOS India is proud of them!
6. SOS India partners with SPAR to celebrate the Season of Joy: SOS India in collaboration with SPAR India Hypermarket began the ‘Gift a Wish’ Campaign to 7200 children of SOS Children’s Villages of India to celebrate the season of joy. With this campaign, on buying any SPAR product, 1% of the customer’s amount was redirected to SOS India. 18 SPAR Hypermarkets across eight cities collected gifts to be distributed among 7200 children in India.
- Create a Better World for Children By Collaborating With One of The Best NGOs in India
- Empower Children and Shape Successful Citizens for the Future
- Why You Must Donate to The Cause of Children’s Education
- Donate & Save Tax
- Creativity in pedagogy facilitates an enhanced learning experience
- Your Mind Matters the Most – How to Keep it Well?
- Giving, Philosophy of
- The Key to Empowering the Self
- Being an Ambassador of Change simplified
- The Power of Donate Now Online
- Lead to Lift: Vision of the Youth
- July Round up
- August Round up
- September Round up
- International Women’s Day: Liberating Women One Step At A time